Confused what career path your child should choose after graduation?
Thadomal Shahani Centre For Management is conducting a Free Career Guidance workshop for Parents to guide you in making a right decision for your child's career after graduation.
Address: Thadomal Shahani Centre For Management (S.V. Road, Bandra West)
Landmark: Behind Shopper Stops
Date: 4th February 2018
Time: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
For one of our limited seats
The Interactive Workshop will help you:
- Understanding your child's unique personality
- Exploring the career paths available for your child
- Selecting the right career option for your child
Managing Director, Shahani Group
- Akhil Shahani is the Managing Director of The Shahani Group, which runs a range of colleges in areas like business, media, real estate, finance and others. His colleges incorporate global industry oriented education systems that make their graduates truly employable. He is also a Venture Partner in Kaizen Private Equity, which is India's first private equity fund focused solely on the education sector.
- Akhil's work in the non-profit space is also extensive, he is on the advisory board of Unltd India & IDOBRO, which are two incubators supporting social entrepreneurs. He is the Director of the SAGE Foundation & Trustee of The Shahani Trust, which both have a range of charitable initiatives in education. Akhil's family sits on the board of 28 iconic colleges in Mumbai.
- He has completed his MBA from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management in Chicago & is currently pursuing his PhD from the University of Liverpool, where his thesis is in the area of Student Employbility.
- Akhil is the recipient of many awards for his work in education like the Jamnalal Bajaj Award, Bharat Shiromani Award, PIMR Outstanding Educationist Award, Rex Karamveer Chakra Gold Award, the Bharat Gaurav Award and the Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Award among others. He is a regular speaker at conferences and has been extensively profiled in the media.