AI is Changing How Recruitment Works, Here’s How
January 05, 2019
Artificial Intelligence is touted as the biggest disruptive technology that we have today. It’s used in self-driven cars, virtual assistants, and now it has made its way into the recruitment domain as well.
According to an Ideal’s report, companies that use AI-driven recruitment practices enjoy huge financial benefits including up to 75% lower cost of acquisition. Advanced job portals like Leap.ai are using AI to direct the job seekers to the jobs that are fit for them on the basis of keywords picked from their uploaded resumes. Similarly, they are helping recruiters find the ideal candidates by analyzing the resumes and handpicking the ones that fit the requirements.
Photo credit: perzonseo on Visualhunt / CC BY
- MBA from UK University: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-from-uk-university/
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing: https://ask.careers/courses/post-graduate-diploma-in-digital-business/
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-digital-marketing/
- Mumbai: https://ask.careers/cities/mumbai/
- TSCMC: https://ask.careers/?post_type=institute&p=401419
- TSCFM: https://ask.careers/institutes/tscfm/