Apprenticeship Opportunities to be Provided to Fresh Graduates Under New Govt Scheme
March 01, 2019
This Wednesday, union minister Prakash Javadkar unveiled a new scheme that will provide industry apprenticeship opportunities to the youngsters that are looking for jobs.
Three central ministries i.e. the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, and the HRD have joined hands to offer the Scheme for Higher Education Youth in Apprenticeship and Skills (SHREYAS).
Javadkar said that SHREYAS will go a long way in making the young graduates more skilled and employable so that they can contribute to the country’s progress and get jobs.
- MBA from UK University: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-from-uk-university/
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance: https://ask.careers/courses/post-graduate-diploma-in-banking-finance/
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing: https://ask.careers/courses/post-graduate-diploma-in-digital-business/
- Professional Diploma in Banking and Financial Services: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-banking-management/
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-digital-marketing/
- Professional Diploma in Photography: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-photography/
- Mumbai: https://ask.careers/cities/mumbai/
- TSCMC: https://ask.careers/?post_type=institute&p=401419
- TSCFM: https://ask.careers/institutes/tscfm/