Housing Prices in Hyderabad Increase by 26% in 5 Years
October 03, 2018
Housing prices in the Pearl City Hyderabad have shot up to 26% since 2016 even though a drop in the real estate sector was expected due to the Telangana dispute, property consultant ANAROCK said.
Anuj Puri, who is the chairman of ANAROCK said that Hyderabad has become a major IT hub and is growing into a mega-city with a high liveability index. He said it’s one of the most popular cities in India due to factors like low cost of living, support for SMEs and budding entrepreneurs from the state government, and good infrastructure.
Photo credit: ccPixs.com on VisualHunt / CC BY
- MBA from UK University: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-from-uk-university/
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance: https://ask.careers/courses/post-graduate-diploma-in-banking-finance/
- Professional Diploma in Banking and Financial Services: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-banking-management/
- Professional Diploma in Real Estate Management: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-real-estate-management/
- Ahmedabad: https://ask.careers/cities/ahmedabad/
- Mumbai: https://ask.careers/cities/mumbai/
- TSCFM: https://ask.careers/institutes/tscfm/