Micro ATM Transactions Comparable to PoS, Says Report
July 24, 2019
According to a Digital Payments Report by Worldline, the number of Point of Sale (PoS) terminals increased by 18.6% in the first quarter of the financial year 2018-19 compared to the same period in the previous financial year. However, the number of ATMs has remained the same since the previous financial year.
The report said that around ₹8,774 crores worth of 33 million transactions were registered by ATMs in June while ₹8,723 crores worth of 61 million transactions were registered with RuPay cards.
Photo credit: Ajay Tallam on VisualHunt.com / CC BY-SA
- MBA from UK University: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-from-uk-university/
- MBA for Executives: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-for-executives/
- Professional Diploma in Banking and Financial Services: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-banking-management/
- Mumbai: https://ask.careers/cities/mumbai/
- TSCFM: https://ask.careers/institutes/tscfm/