Back to Career News

OneBanc partners with Peoplestrong for automation of payroll banking

March 10, 2022

OneBanc partners with Peoplestrong for automation of payroll banking
OneBanc, an AI driven neo-banking start-up, has partnered with PeopleStrong, the HR Technology SaaS platform for enterprises, to transform payroll banking through automation when organizations are facing rising attrition.

Driven by a proprietary AI-powered backend engine developed by OneBanc, the digital cycle can lift the in-hand salary of India’s 119 million middle-class experts by up to 7% and corporate main concerns by up to 10%.
 
Payroll Banking for white-collar professionals is a $6 trillion industry around the world and expected to touch $8 trillion by 2025.
 
In India, principally a young country, the business is developing at 11% year on year and is projected to be valued at $496 billion by 2025.
 
Top seven players control 90% of the Indian market and the remaining 10% is split between a few others.
 
Finance Banking is a blend of salaried accounts, employee benefits, and corporate expenses.
 
“We harmonize and personalize employee banking, benefits, and costs with the goal that everybody in the worth chain benefits. It is our ambition to turn into the world’s biggest Payroll Banking Disruptor while increasing efficiency and wiping out waste through AI and automation,” said Vibhore Goyal, Founder and CEO, OneBanc, who had earlier founded CoCubes and Babajobs.
Important Links:

Recommended for you ...

Tech Mahindra inks MoU with Axiata to develop 5G solutions
Tech Mahindra inks MoU with Axiata to develop 5G solutions

December 01, 2022

City Union Bank authorised to enable GST payments
City Union Bank authorised to enable GST payments

December 01, 2022

RBI authorises Tamilnad Mercantile Bank to undertake govt business
RBI authorises Tamilnad Mercantile Bank to undertake govt business

December 01, 2022

Chat on WhatsApp