Get UK MBA Degree in Mumbai
Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management offers you globally recognized MBA from UK University through their Mumbai campus, which qualifies you to work in more than 120 countries globally.
Key features of the Program
- An MBA from a UK University ranked among the top 20% Universities in the world.
- A smartphone-based education and job placement system.
- Live industry projects, simulations & flipped classrooms every semester.
- Curriculum developed by global industry & updated yearly.
- Assessments to match your strengths & ambition to the right job
This Program will help you achieve 3 qualifications in 2 years
- MBA from Anglia Ruskin University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from EduQual (UK)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management/ Financial Management/ Human Resources Management from Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management
To know about the Curriculum fill the form.
About London School of Marketing
London School of Marketing offers academic and professional courses in the business and marketing field, validated and approved by industry leading professional bodies including EduQual, CIM (The Chartered Institute of Marketing), CAM (Communication, Advertising, Marketing Foundation) and DMI (Digital Marketing Institute). Over 3,500 companies have chosen LSM to provide the necessary skills their employees need to succeed including Barclays, Adidas, BBC and Apple, to name just a few.
EduQual is a UK awarding organization that promotes innovative, relevant and affordable qualifications of high quality. It is backed by a dedicated team with many years of experience developing, delivering and awarding qualifications. As experts in learning technology, EduQual focuses on providing courses that are easily accessible for all learners.
About Anglia Ruskin University
Over 90% of graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduating, making Anglia Ruskin University second only to the University of Cambridge in this respect. Anglia Ruskin University has over 30,000 students and is one of the largest universities in the east of England.
TSCFM is a local access point of the London School of Marketing, which is an associate college of Anglia Ruskin University.