What is the Growth of Digital Marketing Industry?
July 10, 2019
Gone are the days when small and big businesses would advertise in magazines, newspapers, radio stations, and TV shows. Today, marketing is all about websites, digital ads, email newsletters, blogs, etc. Even social media which is meant to be used for connecting friends and families is now used by businesses across the globe to reach new markets and increase sales.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing, then you can expect a good pay scale and ample opportunities for growth. This is because the industry itself is growing.
The following are a few points that support the same:
- The government’s “Digital India” movement is actively working on creating a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy
- A slew of marketing agencies in the US and other developed countries are taking help from Indian agencies which has created new jobs in the space
- Digital marketing is more powerful and accurate than traditional marketing. It uses analytics and metrics that allow the marketers to alter the campaigns on the go based on feedback
- Digital marketing helps in increasing user engagement through channels like social media and video marketing
- The number of Internet users and mobile users are only increasing by the day which means that digital marketing will also grow and expand over time
Know More Information Visit: What is the value of Digital Marketing in Industry?
A career in digital marketing can be quite rewarding. However, if you want a good job to get started, then it’s a good idea to learn the basics and get certification in the domain. For instance, TSCMC is offering a professional diploma in digital marketing at a price that you can easily afford.