For more than 25 years, Indian Management colleges have followed the same pattern of theory-based education. They have long lectures based on textbooks and conduct exams that only test the student’s memory. It is no wonder that more than 63% of Indian MBA students say they do not feel intellectually stimulated by their course.
ask.CAREERS in partnership with Thadomal Shahani Centre For Management is changing the face of Indian management education. We are the only business school in India to provide you with:
- An MBA from a UK University ranked among the top 20% Universities in the world.
- A smartphone-based education and job placement system.
- Live industry projects, simulations & flipped classrooms every semester.
- Curriculum developed by global industry & updated yearly.
- Assessments to match your strengths & ambition to the right job.