Cancer Cover Gets Improvement Under Ayushman Bharat 2.0
September 17, 2019
In what’s likely to be one of the biggest changes in the national healthcare scheme Ayushman Bharat, cover for cancer will now be based on the drug regimen rather than the type of cancer. The improved schemed will add over 200 packages and offer better quality implants in orthopedics and cardiology and also in more variety.
The modified Ayushman Bharat scheme was launched by the National Health Authority (NHA) this Wednesday. Among the slew of major changes that it has now, one is the alignment with the National Cancer Grid of Tata Memorial Hospital. It was also notified that the revamp exercise was undertaken by an expert committee under the guidance of Niti Aayog member Prof Vinod K Paul.
- MBA from UK University: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-from-uk-university/
- MBA for Executives: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-for-executives/
- Mumbai: https://ask.careers/cities/mumbai/
- TSCFM: https://ask.careers/institutes/tscfm/
- TSCMC: https://ask.careers/?post_type=institute&p=401419