RBI Releases Roadmap For ‘Cash-Lite’ India
May 17, 2019
A four-fold increase in digital payments, reduction in paper-based transactions, improved pricing, customer grievance redressal mechanisms, and establishment of new payment system operators (PSO) are among the list of twelve objectives the Reserve Bank of India seeks to achieve in the next three years.
The Payment and Settlement System in India Vision 2019-21 document published by the central bank on Wednesday has laid out a comprehensive roadmap of initiatives to be undertaken by all stakeholders and governing bodies to ensure the successful completion of these objectives in this time.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance: https://ask.careers/courses/post-graduate-diploma-in-banking-finance/
- Professional Diploma in Banking and Financial Services: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-banking-management/
- MBA from UK University: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-from-uk-university/
- Mumbai: https://ask.careers/cities/mumbai/
- Ahmedabad: https://ask.careers/cities/ahmedabad/
- TSCFM: https://ask.careers/institutes/tscfm/