Soon an e-Mobility Fund in Kerala Targeting One Million E-Vehicles Within Four Years
February 02, 2019
Kerala is one of the few states that are actively pushing the adoption of e-vehicles. In one of the recent developments, State Finance Minister Thomas Issac, who gave his budget speech this Thursday announced that all the RTC buses plying in the state will be replaced by electric buses by 2019-20. He also said that the government is looking to set up an e-mobility fund of ₹12 crores that targets introducing at least one billion electric vehicles by 2022.
- MBA from UK University: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-from-uk-university/
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing: https://ask.careers/courses/post-graduate-diploma-in-digital-business/
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-digital-marketing/
- Mumbai: https://ask.careers/cities/mumbai/
- TSCFM: https://ask.careers/institutes/tscfm/