Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management (TSCFM)- MBA Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process
July 18, 2019
Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management (TSCFM) is one of the best business schools in India. Located in Mumbai, it’s a part of the Shahani group of institutions and offers diploma and postgraduate courses in management.
One of the best MBA courses from TSCFM is MBA from UK University. The following are the qualifications you get with the same:
- MBA from Anglia Ruskin University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from EduQual (UK)
- Post Graduate Diploma in your specialization from TSCFM
Admission in TSCFM is quite simple. If you are a graduate from a recognized university and have the documents to prove the same, then you can get admission in TSCFM’s MBA program by giving a personal interview at the institute’s admission office in Mumbai.
Want to know More about Global MBA Program?
The following are a few things you can keep in mind if you want to make the interview process smoother:
- Do your homework and learn about TSCFM as much as possible.
- Prepare the answers to some of the most common questions that are asked in interviews including “why do you want to do an MBA?”, “What are your strengths and weaknesses?”, “Why do you want to pick TSCFM?”, etc.
- Practice some mock interviews with your friends so that you appear more confident in your actual interview
TSCFM’s courses are some of the most affordable in the country. However, even if their fees are high for you, then you can also avail scholarships and student loans from the institute itself. They offer proper guidance about the same and support deserving students. If you need more information, then you can simply contact the authorities.
Admissions are open for 2019-2021 Batch
- How to Crack Personal Interview Round of MBA Application?
- Information about Anglia Ruskin University
- More Information about EduQual