5 Challenges that NDA Govt will Face in Second Term
May 25, 2019
With the poll trends strongly indicating that NDA will come to power once again, the following are the top five challenges that it will need to tackle first:
- Lack of employment opportunities across the country
- Farmer distress and bolstering of the electronic national agriculture market aka eNAM
- Consumption slump which is indicated by 16% lower sales in the automobiles sector and 4.5% contraction of domestic air travel, etc.
- Sluggish economic growth as the nation’s GDP fell to its slowest pace in 5 quarters as it clocked at 6.6% at the end of December
- Rising tensions between the US and China which is affecting trade