Ecommerce Companies, Startups Offering Tons of Jobs for Management Students with Engineering Backgrounds
March 12, 2019
Some of the most popular colleges and universities across the country said that they have observed a huge increase in the number of job offers received this placement season. The Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), and IIMs (Kolkata, Bengaluru, and Kozhikode) said that a large number of jobs that they have received are from startups and ecommerce companies that raised funds recently. They also said that most of the companies are looking for management students who also have a degree in engineering.
While the institutes have not disclosed the exact salaries that are offered by the recruiters, sources said that the average salary is ranging from ₹14 lakhs to ₹40 lakhs per year.
Photo credit: perzonseo on Visualhunt / CC BY
- MBA from UK University: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-from-uk-university/
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance: https://ask.careers/courses/post-graduate-diploma-in-banking-finance/
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing: https://ask.careers/courses/post-graduate-diploma-in-digital-business/
- Professional Diploma in Banking and Financial Services: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-banking-management/
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing: https://ask.careers/courses/professional-diploma-in-digital-marketing/
- MBA for Executives: https://ask.careers/courses/mba-for-executives/
- Ahmedabad: https://ask.careers/cities/ahmedabad/
- Mumbai: https://ask.careers/cities/mumbai/
- TSCMC: https://ask.careers/?post_type=institute&p=401419
- TSCFM: https://ask.careers/institutes/tscfm/